20 Jan 2020 program is online
Last week we published the program of the next ADworld Experience, which will take place, as announced, on April 23 and 24, 2020, in Bologna (Italy), or via online live streaming from everywhere in the World.
As in recent years, the event will last 2 days, the first (4/23) is dedicated to advanced course sessions, which will be 4 (on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon + other networks and CRO) and the second (4/24), reserved for PPC & CRO real cases.
The 4 parallel rooms of the advanced courses will see four in-depth training sessions lasting one and a half hour each, while real PPC & CRO case presentations will last 30 minutes each. On both days it will be possible to switch at will from one session to another, both for live participants and streaming ones.
Purna Virji (Microsoft), one of the best known PPC specialists in the World and “US Search Personality” for 2019, will moderate the international room, while Gianluca Binelli, ex-googler, founder of Booster Box (and the World’s second most influential PPC pro according to PPC Hero), will moderate the Italian room.
Among speakers, moderators and the experts of the round table of Jedi PPC Knights there will be over 40 top professionals from all over the world presenting here.
International speakers include:
- Tim Ash, one of the best known neuromarketing and CRO specialists in the world (author of two best sellers on the subject and founder of the “Digital Growth Unleashed” conference series)
- Brandon Doyle, CEO of Wallaroo Media, a US digital marketing agency with clients like Disney, IKEA, Gatorade etc.
- Navah Hopkins (Wordstream), included in the list of the World’s 25 most influential PPC experts by PPC Hero
- Kenia Gonzalez, Roisin Linnie and Beth Quigley of Wolfgang Digital, award-winning Irish PPC agency with several case studies published by Google, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Ingo Kamps and Christian Schmidt, German performance marketing and programmatic specialists
- Ada Luo, Asian markets specialist in Croud, where she directs a team of 7 people dedicated to campaigns on Baidu, Wechat and Netease
- Depesh Mandalia, one of the most famous Facebook Ads experts in the World & founder of several Social Media agencies
- Lars Maat, one of the best known Dutch specialists for Facebook Bots and FB Ads
- Florian Nottorf, CEO of Adference, one of the most interesting Google and Amazon campaign optimization tools on the market
- Deborah O’Malley, American Conversion Rate Optimization specialist and founder of the A/B Test resource site GuessTheTest.com
- Byron Tassoni Resch, Deliveroo’s Search Engine Marketing Manager
- Nils Rooijmans, Dutch PPC veteran and sharing his scripting knowledge at nilsrooijmans.com
Among the Italian PPC specialists we will have Alessandro Agostini, Fabio Antichi, Lucia Carriero, Valerio Celletti, Sveva Coltellacci, Enrico Ferretti, Enrico Marchetto, Massimiliano Pavesio, Fabio Sutto, Michael Vittori, Stefano Zago and Matteo Zambon.
Among the Jedi PPC knights for the final round table there will be: Anu Adegbola, Tom McCarron and Wijnand Meijer.
See all the program, professional profiles of the speakers and register now! There already are over 120 confirmed participants, the capacity of the venue is limited and soon only streaming tickets will be available (at higher prices).
Let the ROI be with you!