22 Jan 2015 ADworld Experience 2015 subscriptions opened
Starting blocks for the new edition of ADworld Experience on April 17, 2015, via live online streaming or in Bologna (Italy), same venue of the last edition (Zanhotel Europa).
Besides the big news of the two parallel sessions, one focused on the Italian market and the other on the European/International one, the day before (4/16/15), at the same venue, there will be 4 advanced seminars (limited to max 30 participants each) held by Brad Geddes (Advanced AdWords), Dara Fitzgerald (Advanced Analytics), Francesco Tinti (dr. AdWords in action) and Fabio Sutto (alternative channels to AdWords). The last two being in Italian language only.
Seminars will be accessible only by coming in person to Bologna, one of the most renowned Italian cities for good eating & wines (famous expecially for its “tortellini” and “spaghetti alla bolognese”), very well linked and just in the middle of the Venice, Florence and Milan triangle. If you do not like to eat and drink well, the conference (both the Italian session and the international one) will be available via live streaming online too (as for previous editions).
Among the speakers of the international hall, besides Brad Geddes (one of the most renowned AdWords experts in the world) and Dara Fitzgerald (one of the most appreciated Analytics professionals in UK), will be with us in Bologna:
- Brendan Almack & Alan Coleman (Wolfgang Digital, the leading Irish AdWords agency);
- Rocco Baldassarre (Zebra Advertisement, among the Google Partners All-Stars 2014 winners);
- Sergio Borzillo (NetBooster, digital agency with 21 offices and 450 employees in the world);
- Jennifer Boelitz & Maik Metzen (AKM3, one of the main SEM Agency in Berlin);
- Gemma Howley (Manning Gottlieb, among the 12 most important under 30 digital women for The Drum);
- Lauryan Feijen & Wijnand Meijer (iProspect, the leading SEM agency in Holland and among the largest in Europe);
- Zbyszek Nowicki (Bluerank, Polish agency among 2014 European Search Awards winners);
- Evert Veldhuijzen (Netlead, a Berliner startup developing an entire SEM Suite).
Among the confirmed speakers of the Italian session, besides Francesco Tinti (event moderator) and Fabio Sutto (Sutto & Partners), there will be:
- Matteo Auletta (SEMRush);
- Rossella Cenini (Studio Cappello, Top Contributor of the official Italian AdWords Community);
- Fabio Marchesi (Servizi Multimediali).
- Andrea Testa (Blubit, author of “I segreti di Google AdWords” and Top Contributor);
- Angela Venturin (Moka Interactive);
- Alberto Cabas Vidani (Fotocomefare.com);
- Marco Volpe (Marco Volpe Digital Agency).
This year the event doubles… keeping the same price of the last editions!
The “live” subscription (live participation in Bologna) or the “digital” one (live web streaming) have the same price starting from 199€ tax incl. (for the first 20 subscribers). Joining one of the live seminars on 4/16 + next day conference price starts from 349€ tax incl. (for the first 5 subscribers). The “full pass”, that is joining 1 seminar live + the conference + all the videos of the other 3 seminars will cost by now 499€ tax incl. (for the first 5 subscribers).
Taxes will be automatically deducted for non EU residents and EU VAT ID number holders.
As in past years you can get a 10% discount on all types of registration if you share the event website at least in two Social Networks or if you sign up for more than one participant. Also, if you are under 25 years old or have been working as a freelance or in a startup born less than 3 years ago you can have a 20% discount code.
On the evening of 4/16/15 there will be a networking party with speakers and participants in Bologna (which will be sold separately), just to start sharing ideas, experiences and contacts with some of the best European AdWords professionals.
Here is the comparative table of all subscriptions.