28 Mar The Detailed Agenda of the Event is Online
The detailed program of the two days of ADworld Experience 2018 on April 12th and 13th is now live.
Variations are still possible, because the week before the event we will do a survey among the participants to understand which seminars will be the most followed (and it will also determine exactly what will be broadcast in live streaming).
As last year, the first day there will be the advanced seminars on:
- AdWords held by Frederick Vallaeys (script & automation), Andrew Lolk (Shopping), Liam Wade (e-commerce), Michele Mereu (campaign structure), Gabriele Benedetti (Google Grants).
- Facebook Ads by Miles Beckler (low risk and high result campaigns), Dennis Yu (FB Ads applied workshop), Luca La Mesa (earned, owned and paid media), Veronica Gentili (best practices for FB Ads).
- Other PPC Networks by AJ Wilcox (Linkedin Ads), Duane Brown (Quora), Carmelo Noto (Outbrain), Saverio Bruno (native advertising) and a round table on programmatic advertising (moderated by Simone Freddi of Programmatic Italia and with leading exponents of Adform, Turbo and AppNexus).
- Conversion Rate Optimization with Tim Stewart (analytics for CRO), Edgar Špongolts (conversionXL), Alessando Martin (converting form) and Giuliano Trenti (neuromarketing).
- PPC tools by Frederick Vallaeys (Optmyzr), Anu AdegBola (Excel), Sahil Jain (Adstage), Florian Nottorf (Adference), Alessandro Frangioni (Opteo) and Francesco Chiappini (RFM automation matrix).
For the second day of real case studies you will find some additional description, but the cases are the same we already published before.
See the detailed agenda or the synthetic program of ADworld Experience 2018.