08 Apr Double interview about AdWords to Brad Geddes & Rocco Baldassarre
We recorded a double side interview with Brad Geddes and Rocco “Zebra” Baldassarre about their way to manage campaigns.
Here are the key questions we asked them:
- What is the main feature a good AdWords professional must have in your opinion?
- Who are the best AdWords professionals in the world?
- If you had to describe in few words the way you manage your campaigns, what would you say?
- Search or display network?
- And video campaigns?
- What is the best structure for search campaigns promoting an e-commerce project?
- And for display network?
- What would you suggest for a lead generation B2B site?
- And for a tourist facility, like an hotel or a restaurant?
- And for a local service (such as a professional or an artisan)?
- What is the most important advice you would give to a person who begins to work on AdWords now?
- And to those who have been doing it for a while?
- How do you think the market will evolve for AdWords?
- And, more in general, for contextual advertising?
- Tell us a few words about ADworld Experience 2015. Why should one come to listen to you?
Brad Geddes is one of the most renowned and appreciated AdWords experts in the world and Rocco Baldassarre is an emerging talent in advertising industry and founder of Zebra Advertisement (the winning agency of 2014 Google Partners All-Stars). Both are speakers at ADworld Experience 2015 edition.