05 Oct Here is the final program of ADworld Experience 2020
We have released on Friday the final program of ADworld Experience 2020, which will take place, as planned, on October 15th and 16th in presence in Bologna and via live streaming.
Venue’s capacity is reduced by 50% to guarantee distances among participants, there will be temperature checks for all participants, frequent sanitizing treatments during the day and buffets will be replaced by individual lunch boxes. This way we all will be safer 😉
You can also choose to join and ask questions live via online streaming (as in previous years), but there still are some very latest live VIP-pass (if you want to rock it with your colleagues! 😉
The program is, as always, very focused on actionable advanced seminars and real cases and we will have all the Italian speakers live in Bologna, while most of the speakers coming from the rest of the World will connect remotely (due to the damn virus travel limitations).
If you are coming from Europe you will not have any kind of restrictions travelling to Italy (apart for some areas of France, Romania and Croatia). If you come from outside Europe you will have to auto-declare you are moving for working matters and you will be asked to take the covid test and stay in isolation till you get the result (usually around 24h). To know more, here are the Updated Italian National Health System Official Regulations for Travellers coming to Italy.
Except for some minor changes, almost all speakers announced about 1 year ago for the April 2020 edition are confirmed, plus a few very welcome new entries:
- Tim Ash , one of the world’s best-known neuromarketing and conversion optimization specialists (author of two bestsellers on the subject and founder of the “Digital Growth Unleashed” event series) ;
- Brandon Doyle , CEO of Wallaroo Media, a US digital marketing agency with clients such as Disney, IKEA, Gatorade etc;
- Navah Hopkins (Hennessey Digital), ex Wordsteamer, included in the list of the 25 most influential PPC experts in the World;
- Frederick Smits and Igor Lebedev founders of Honest Metrics, one of the most promising anti click fraud tools on the market;
- Ingo Kamps and Christian Schmidt, German performance marketing and programmatic specialists;
- Ada Luo, PPC campaign specialist in Asian markets in Croud UK, where she leads a team dedicated to campaigns on Baidu, Wechat and Netease;
- Depesh Mandalia, one of the most famous Facebook Ads experts in the World;
- Lars Maat, one of the best known Dutch specialists for Facebook Bots;
- Florian Nottorf, CEO of Adference, one of the most interesting Google and Amazon campaign optimization tools on the market;
- Deborah O’Malley, Canadian Conversion Rate Optimization specialist and founder of the A/B test resource site GuessTheTest.com;
- Byron Tassoni Resch, founder of WeDiscover and former head of Search Engine Marketing at Deliveroo;
- Nils Rooijmans, veteran of the PPC industry in the Netherlands and founder of the free scripting site adsscripts.com;
- Simone Dassereto, winner of the last Google Honors Superstar Performance in Australia.
The moderator will be Gianluca Binelli (ex-Googler, founder of Booster Box, one of the most interesting EU SEM agencies, and included last year among the top 25 most influential PPC professionals in the World).
As always, we do not let us missing anything… 😉
Are you already registered? Or do you want the ROI to come knocking on your door and call in sick?